Zadar Airport has launched an iPhone app giving an opportunity to travellers to prepare ahead of their flight.
The application, available on both English and Croatian, is also useful for visitors who await friends or relatives at the airport.
The iPhone app will help users to find their way around the airport, check flight schedules, access real-time arrival and departure updates and be notified of any delays or changes via push notifications.
Functions in Zadar Airport’s iPhone app:
• Real-time information on the schedule and status of your flight
• Receive information on status change through push notifications
• Keep your contacts informed via SMS and/or e-mail
• Overview and map of all destinations
• Parking lot – information and prices
• Map of the Zadar airport
• Duty Free Shop – overview of special offers
• Detailed weather forecast for Zadar
• Recent news from the airport
• Useful information for travellers
• General Aviation Terminal info
• Web Check In
• Live webcams
• Available in both Croatian and English
“Passengers all over the world are increasingly using this method of information so we decided to offer an application that will simplify access to all necessary data,” commented Katica Pupic Bakrac, director of the Zadar Airport.
Zadar Airport is the first airport in Croatia to offer the iPhone app. The airport is expecting this year a record number of over 350,000 passengers.