Attractive new charming house with its own swimming pool - Istria
- The property is located in a quiet little village near Visnjan, famous for its astronomic research, on the Croatia’s largest peninsula – Istria.
- The location of the house is the just perfect; enjoying the charm & the serenity of the beautiful Istrian countryside while still being within a few minutes drive to the sea, beaches, restaurants and night life.
- 1/4 mile from the new motorway which connects Istra with Slovenia & Italy with an ease of access the Trieste Airport ( 80 km ) and other tourist attractions of Istra such as Rovinj, Pula and Motovun Valley.
- The immensely popular holiday resort of Porec is only 10 km away, a town renowned across Europe for its beaches, restaurants and nightlife.
The villa offers superbly proportioned accommodation of 100 m² living area set on the plot of 768 m².
The living area comprises:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, terrace and swimming pool.