Beautiful completely refurbished stone villa accounting 200 m2
- the plot size is approx 4 200 m²: living area aprox 200 m²
- the house was built of stone excavated from the local fields and originally occupied by local farming families
- the house was bought by present owners in 2002. and completely refurbished in 2003.
- the outside walls thickness is 45 to 50 centimetres; inside walls are 20 centimetres thick
Ground Floor: Entrance hall. Open plan living/dining room (fireplace, TV, video/DVD player, satellite) with double doors to covered
dining terrace. Kitchen (breakfast bar, microwave, dishwasher, espresso maker) Bedroom with a double bed, en suite shower room
(large shower, basin, WC) and door for side access to private patio. Cloakroom (basin, WC). Underfloor central heating.
First Floor: Landing. Bedroom with a double bed (fireplace), en suite bathroom (basin, WC, underfloor central heating),
front balcony and large covered side terrace. Bedroom with twin single beds (TV), en suite bathroom (basin, WC, underfloor
central heating) and large sun terrace. Central heating.
Outside: Private swimming pool (11 x 6 m) with shade and shower. Covered and open terraces. In built barbecue. Pizza oven.
Two utility rooms (washing machine in one).
Private parking for 8 cars. Private park with over 200 trees.
- phone connection in every bedroom and in the living area
- the house is fully furnished and is on offer with the furniture
- The property is situated along the ancient Roman road and old narrow-gauge railway (“La Parenzana”)
which, a century ago, used to connect the coastal resort of Porec with Italian port of Trieste.
- nearest shops, café-bars and restaurants – 1.5 kms away
- hill-top town Motovun - 2 kms away
- Adriatic sea (Novigrad, Umag, Poreč) – 25 kms away
- Pula airport (RyanAir Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) – 50 minutes drive, Trieste airport (RyanAir every day) – 45 minutes drive,
Zagreb airport – 2 ½ hours drive (Croatia Airlines and other scheduled flights every day