Luxury new development apartment building offering magnificient views over the National park Brijuni - Istria.
The apartment building comprises 12 luxury two and three bedroom apartments set only 700 m from the pebble beach, just opposite the famous National park Brijuni.
- Each development is built as ground floor + 2 floors.
- Apartments vary in size from 92 m2 to 155 m² living area.
Outside the busy resorts; this location represents an ideal holiday home, enjoying the beautiful and peaceful environment.
Every apartment is equipped with:
• Security doors
• Safe deposit box
• Satellite TV
• Wireless network
• Air condition
• Gas central heating system
• Top quality Italian ceramics
• Oaken parquet floors
Development also benefits from the communal barbecue area and 16 parking lots.
*The ground floor apartments benefit from their own lovely garden.
* Top floor apartments that are set on the 2nd floor of the building are split-level apartments enjoying beautiful sea views.
Price: € 2000-2300 /m²
• The distance from Pula international airport is approx. 18 km
The following airlines have direct flights into Pula airport:
• Croatia Airlines (Amsterdam, Dubrovnik [seasonal], Zadar, Zagreb, Zurich)
• Flyglobespan (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Durham-Tees Valley)
• Norwegian Air Shuttle (Oslo)
• Ryanair (London-Stansted, Dublin)
• Thomsonfly (Bristol, Doncaster, London-Gatwick, Manchester)
The apartment site is ideally set offering magnificent views over the Brijuni National park and is surrounded by authentic vegetation.
- Istria; 12 km from Pula
- 700 m from the sea and nice pebble beach
- Pula airport: 18 km
- Trieste: 80 km
*This area is determined to a strong urban tourist area and is very famous for production of extra virgin olive oil - one of the best quality world wide.